Aos comentaristas


Devido uma avalanche de comentarios torpes e não identificados, decidimos que só aceitaremos comentarios devidamente identificados e que não contenham mensagens ofensivas, alias se comentar e se identificar, serão permitidas as ofensas. Quem quer debater, tem que ter coragem de se mostrar para que o debate ou critica seja fdemocratico! Okay cara palida?

segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2008

blues with ice

In his eyes, he builds the blues with ice and disguises

In mine, he sees the love walking by

the childhood

While i have conceived and I have acted my life

by his mood

I felt myself inside of the tries

of denies he had lied

but his eyes, against him, always testified


I sang a blues in his ears

and he told me foolishly

there were true within eyes without tears

and just would shed at the moment that have not fear

and in the iced morning i've forgotten he loved me.

Nenhum comentário: